Oh the sweet sweet abs…… they are a pain to get and keep. One tip before I share one of my favorite workouts with you is that abs are made in the KITCHEN not the gym. Yes, the gym does help you achieve your goals but the saying “you are what you eat” does apply to this one.
- 30 seconds V-Ups or suitcases
- 15 cross crunches (each leg) touch your elbow to your opposite knee while doing the crunch form.
- 30 flutter kicks, keep your legs straight, and do not let your feet touch the ground. kick your legs slightly up and down.
- 15 heel touches (each leg)
REPEAT 3X !!!! yes, you will feel the burn but keep going.. IT’S WORKING
I hope you enjoyed this workout! Comment down below if you want any specific workouts or fitness plans. You can also click “contact me” and I can have a one on one with you!
XOXO Han 💗
This is my all out (second) favorite day. I love working all parts of my leg.. quads, hams, and the 🍑.
I do leg day 3 days out of the week, make sure you choose a good schedule so you can allow yourself a rest day. You should always have a rest day so your muscles can heal up and not be over worked. Over worked muscles will NOT GROW so DO NOT do leg day everyday, or arm day etc.
Let’s make this post short and simple, I know you’re ready for the work out. 😜
I love Tri-sets… as you all know so what do I have this week…. A TRI-SET!!
Yes, these are simple workouts but you will feel the burn!!!!!
1. Squats: If you are trying to be big do heavy weight as many reps as you can. If you want to tone up do light weight at 12-15 reps. Make sure your knees are not going over your toes (:
2. Lunges: 12-15 lunges per leg. Rules are still the same as above and make sure your knees are not going over your toes because this will hurt your knees and can cause problems!! You can hold dumbells on each side of even use a bar. Whichever is easiest for you, but try to do a good weight, remember that’s how they grow!
3. Jump Squat: 15-20 jump squats. These require no weight but make sure you are going as low as you can, and squeezing when you reach the too of the jump.
Repeat each workout 3-4 times…. You are gonna feel the BURN🔥.
I have been sick this past week and on some medication that makes me bloat and I don’t know about y’all but that makes me go harder in the gym. I’ve been feeling so much better so I finally got the energy to write a fitness post(: I hope y’all enjoy and comment down below what area you wanna workout next!
If you read my About Me section you would know that I absolutely love to go to the gym and if you follow me on social media you would see that I live in the gym lol (;
I had some request about my workouts so I decided to write about my other passion, fitness and health. Most people don’t understand and some even give me hate about how I can write my blogs about self love, but then talk about fitness. They continuously ask me “Do you not love the way you look?” or “Why are you trying to change your body?” I don’t hate my body, I am simply taking care of it. Fitness or even exercise is an important part of your health, everyone should be active for at least 30 minutes in their day. No, I am not a professional trainer or even a health expert, but I do know that your body is your temple and God intended you to care for it.
I’ve been asked how I motivate myself to go to the gym everyday and the answer is easy…. I don’t. Working out for me is something that I look forward to everyday. If you need help gaining motivation to go to the gym, be on the look out for next blog post about … hint hint … Gym Motivation.
Now, onto my arm workout. Yesterday was arm day for me and I did a simple tri-set. This workout is a burner, my arms were on fire the whole time and today while writing this post.. wow are they sore. The key to this workout is moving fast with little time between workouts and going nice and slow while hitting the workout to really work that muscle.
I usually take about a minute rest between each tri-set to really make sure I am having enough strength to complete them correctly.
- Tricep-ups: basically place your fore arm on the bench in a push up position, you may do this on the ground if you are a beginner, and simply do an up down by moving to your hands then back down to your fore arm. Repeat 10-15 times
- 20 seated svend press
- 10 laying weight presses and 15 rotating dumbbell presses: use the amount of weight that is perfect for you.
Repeat these three workouts 3 times and then there you have it, you completed the Tri-set.
A tip from me to you would be to stretch very good before and after you complete this workout to help with the soreness that will follow. Also DO NOT be afraid of working out your chest, no your boobs will not shrink, they will actually grow as you build up muscle.
I hope that you enjoy this workout and if you liked this give it a like so I will know to make sure to do more post like this.